Monday, November 6, 2017

My little woman won't be true - Led Zeppelin

VERSE 1
GWanna Dtell you 'bout the Fgirl I Clove
C (I throw in C7 to make it fuller)
My she looks so fine
GShe's the Donly one that FI been dreamin' Cof
CMaybe someday she will be all mine - (insert riff A)
GI wanna Dtell her that I Flove her Cso
CI thrill with her every touch
G" D" F" C(C)
I need to tell her she's the only one I really love
(CHORUS)
G  G  F  C  C  CI got a woman, wanna ball all day
G  G  F  C  C  CI got a woman, she won't be true, no
G  G  F  C  C  CI got a woman, stay drunk all the time
G  G  F  CC   CI said I got a little woman and she won't be true
VERSE 2
GSunday Dmorning when we Fgo down to Cchurch
CSee the menfolk standin' in line
GI said they Dcome to Fpray to the CLord
CWith my little girl, looks so fine - (insert riff A)
GIn the evening when Dthe sun is sinkinF' lowC
CEverybody's with the one they love
G" D" F" C(C)
I walk the town Keep a-searchin' all around
Lookin' for my street corner girl
(CHORUS)
VERSE 3
GIn theD bars, with theF men who playC guitars
CSingin', drinkin' and rememberin' the times
GMy littleD lover does aF midnightC shift
CShe followed around all the time - (insert riff A)
GI guess there'sD just one thing Fa-left for me toC do
CGonna pack my bags and move on my way
G" D" F" C(C)
Cause I got a worried mind Sharin' what I thought was mine
Gonna leave her when the guitars play
(CHORUS)
OUTRO
(Ghey Ghey Fwhat Ccan CCdo) - back up singers
CI said she won't be true
  (GHey GHey, FWhat Ccan CCsay?)
they continue like this with plant doin some
improv and then they go to this:
GHey Ghey, Fwhat Ccan CCdo
CI got a woman, she won't be true
RIFF
Lo-o-ord, hear what I say
CRIFF A

No comments:

Post a Comment