Thursday, January 19, 2017

Lie to Me

G                             D
I came to see you, don't know why.
F                              C
Now that I see that look in your eyes.
G                                          D
I thought you loved me like I love you.
F                                 C               G
But now I don't think you really do.

Chorus:
G                                     C
So If you don't love me, lie to me.
F                                D
If you don't want me, tell me you do.
G                          C
Until it's time for me to go
F                              D          
And to forget about loving you.

G                          D
Not long ago our love was a fact
F                                     C
No force on earth could hold us back.
G                                            D
But something's happened in months apart.
F                                        C                G
Something's that's turned your loving heart.

Chorus X 1
F                               C    G          D
Was it wrong to fall in love with you?
F                                C   G    D
It was the only thing I could do.
F                                C    G          D
I wish I hadn't fallen in love with you
F                                   C                   G        
It was the only thing I knew how to do.

Chorus X 2

F                              D          G   
And to forget about loving you..

No comments:

Post a Comment